ABR, SRES, GRI, Licensed NC Real Estate Broker/REALTOR®
- My greatest achievement and joy in life has come from raising four rambunctious children into productive young adults who have all said, "Thanks Mom for giving me a wonderful childhood."
- I truly enjoy helping people achieve their goal of home ownership while providing them an enjoyable experience and trusted resource. I have enjoyed building new relationships with them while protecting their hard-earned equity and making sure that all of their interests are protected during each transaction.
- Teaching children in public and private school settings, tutoring youth with special needs, and seeing them make progress and become more independent.
- Being with my Grandpappy (Pope) at age 108, on Hilton Head Island, SC, and comforting him, as he peacefully passed on. Listening to his advice and his concerns.
- Getting awarded a NY State Challenger Fellowship in Teaching and being invited to do my Master's degree at Columbia University in NYC with a matching scholarship/fellowship.