Cameron Pond is an upscale west Cary neighborhood filled with custom built estate homes.
- You can expect to find all top-notch finishes such as: gourmet kitchens, custom cabinetry, high levels of hardwood flooring, large master suites, finished basements, walk up attics, luxury baths, stunning landscaping, top level granite counter tops, and much more from these custom homes.
- The layout of the community includes many cul-de-sacs, wide sidewalks, streets that loop making for very private backyard settings.
- This exquisite neighborhood preserves it's serene environment with a 9 acre pond, extensive natural areas, streams, wooded buffers and greenways.
- Neighborhood “resort-style” amenities include a junior Olympic swimming pool, toddlers playground, basketball goal, shade pavilions and cabana bath house.
Mills Park school/Park borders Cameron Pond to the south west.
- The park has is two multipurpose athletic fields, a lighted softball field, lighted football & track stadium field, a lighted basketball area, and a picnic shelter with restrooms.