The Amberly neighborhood is a 1000+ acre master planned development that includes seven subdivisions and is located in western Wake County.
- Amberly is made up several smaller Cary neighborhoods. The neighborhoods are designed to have a unique style and feel but come together beautifully.
- This Cary subdivision has a great number of unique amenities that includes the award winning $8.5M Amberly Clubhouse. This clubhouse was voted the best in Wake County.
- It features a fitness center, gymnasium, childrens activities and aerobics.
- Some of the other amenities offered in the neighborhood are walking trails, a charming 19-acre lake, recreational areas, greenways, pools, and shopping areas.
- The swimming pool includes a 16-foot figure eight style slide, a splash zone for smaller children, a six lane junior Olympic pool for lap swimming, swim lessons and other aquatic programs.
Price-wise, a home in Amberly depends on the neighborhood it's located in. You can get into an Amberly home starting in the low $200,000s on up to the upper $800,000s.